OC Transpo spring service takes effect on Sunday, April 23. On several routes, schedules and routing will be adjusted to better serve customers and improve service reliability, and some school trips will be adjusted to better meet the travel needs of students. Before heading out, use the Travel Planner on octranspo.com to plan your trip.
Routes 12 and 15 return to normal service on Montréal Road
Routes 12 and 15 will be returning to their pre-construction routing, with schedules similar to those that were in place prior to construction detours.
- Route 12 will operate from Blair Station to Parliament Station seven days per week and will no longer serve St-Laurent Station. The downtown routing will operate via Elgin and Queen streets instead of Wellington Street.
- Route 15 will operate between Blair Station and Gatineau during weekday peak periods only, and will no longer operate in the midday or evening, nor on weekends, nor via Blair Road.
- The Route 75 trip that starts at Tunney’s Pasture Station at 4:07 pm on weekdays will be extended to end at the Minto Recreation Centre.
- Route 97 service to the Ottawa International Airport will be increased from every 30 minutes to every 15 minutes through most of the service day.
- Route 228 will be adjusted to serve Chapel Hill Station, providing a direct peak-period connection to Blair Station.
- Route 231 will be extended in the morning to start on Innes Road, west of Frank Bender Street.
- Several other routes will see schedule adjustments to improve reliability and better meet the travel needs of customers. Check octranspo.com for new spring schedules.
- Some school trips will have minor adjustments to better align with students’ travel needs.
- Frequency on O-Train Line 2 replacement bus and Route 25 will be reduced at certain times on weekdays to reflect seasonal ridership levels at Carleton University and La Cité.
- Frequency on routes 56 and 57 will be reduced at certain times on weekdays to reflect seasonal changes in ridership.